West Tours sells tickets, both for scheduled and chartered boat tours, from Ísafjörður.
West Tours also offers booking services for accommodation in the area, at Hesteyri, Hlöðuvík and Hornbjargsviti.
How can I book boat tickets?
It's easiest to drop us an e-mail. Our e-mail is email@example.com.
You can also call us (+354 456 5111) or drop by at our office (Aðalstræti 7).
To find information about prices and departure times from Hornstrandir, please click on to the relevant destination and a new window with the information will open.
For the booking, we'll need following information:
Full name of adults traveling with you.
Mobile phone number to contact you before and during your trip.
Place of stay (accommodation) before tour departure.
Hiking itinerary for hikes lasting longer than one day.
Place of stay (accommodation) after the tour.
When should I book?
It differs when the boats get fully booked (if they do). We start accept bookings in November . The sooner the better, obviously. In addition to be quicker to get the seats available, getting bookings early also enables us to make arrangements to serve your needs.
When do I have to be at the harbour?
Passengers should be ready with the vouchers at the harbour at least 30 minutes before departure, both for boat transfers and day tours tours from Ísafjörður.
* PLEASE NOTE!
At most of our destinations in the Hornstrandir area, you need to change from the big boat into a small zodiak, that will bring you to shore.
* PLEASE NOTE! - Boat schedule with Sjóferðir
- Boat transfers to Fljótavík, Hlöðuvík, Hornbjargsviti and other destinations are on request.
- On selected dates the boat schedule may have changed, so please contact us to get a confirmation for the respective departures.
* PLEASE NOTE! - Boat schedule with Borea Adventures
- Boat transfers to Lónafjörður, Hrafnfjörður, Slétta and Höfði are on request.