West Tours sells tickets, both for scheduled and chartered boat tours, from Ísafjörður and Bolungarvík and Norðurfjörður.
West Tours also offers booking services for accommodation in the area, at Hesteyri, Hlöðuvík and Hornbjargsviti.
How can I book boat tickets?
It's easiest to drop us an e-mail. Our e-mail is email@example.com.
You can also call us (+354 456 5111) or drop by at our office (Aðalstræti 7).
When should I book?
It differs when the boats get fully booked (if they do). We start accept bookings in November . The sooner the better, obviously. In addition to be quicker to get the seats available, getting bookings early also enables us to make arrangements to serve your needs.
When do I have to be at the harbour?
Passengers should be ready with the vouchers at the harbour at least 30 minutes before departure, both for boat transfers only and day tours tours from Ísafjörður and Bolungarvík.
* PLEASE NOTE! - Boat schedule from Ísafjörður
- Boat transfers to Fljótavík, Hlöðuvík, Hornbjargsviti and other destinations are on request.
- On selected dates the boat schedule may have changed, so please contact us to get a confirmation for the respective departures.
* PLEASE NOTE! - Boat schedule from Bolungarvík
- Boat transfers to Lónafjörður, Hrafnfjörður, Slétta and Höfði are on request.
- The boat in Bolunargvík is to be found at pier Árbæjarkantur (small sign).
* PLEASE NOTE! - Boat schedule from Norðurfjörður
- The boat transfer have to be with good advance booked and can only be guaranteed if a mininum is reached.
- The boat may not stop at all destinations in all tours.